Sunday, August 26, 2012

5 Little Things I am Thankful For

I am going to start a segment of the blog called "Little Things I am Thankful For" - at this point I'm not sure if I will be doing it weekly or less frequently but my current "Little Things" are all things that made me happy in the last week and I thought I would share them with you. A couple of them are products that I adore too!


1. My "My Panera" card. This little gem has been providing me with amazing discounts and freebies for about two years and I WOULD NOT make a Panera purchase without it. Panera can get a little pricey so it doesn't get as much us as it used to but getting the 1/2 off "You Pick Twos" really makes it worth it! 

2. Mixed Berry Ice Breakers Sours. A friend (Hi, JK) turned me onto these a while back and now they are a regular appearance in my purse. They really aren't all that sour, but just have a little kick to them. They're good when you just need a little bit of sugar and leave your breath feeling fresh and not too fruity. I love the mixed berry flavor BUT would NOT recommend the the apple flavor - too much sour and not enough happy fruitiness!

3. My "Ribbon Candy" scented hand sanitizer from Bath & Body Works. This came in a Christmas gift from my boss and I absolutely love the smell! I have no idea what real ribbon candy smells like, but if this is an accurate depiction than I'm missing out!

4. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint in "pink mint" - this is also from Bath & Body Works and I got it on Black Friday last year mixed in with a bunch of other goodies I snagged on sale. I love the minty flavor and the color adds just the right amount of tint without over-doing it. I also have this same product without the tint.

5. The 2013 Ikea Catalog. I usually have a hard time shopping at Ikea, things seem to either be cheap and confusing or awesome finds. The trick is you can't just go to Ikea and browse because it is COMPLETELY overwhelming so I loved flipping through the book and dog-earing some pages with things I want to look for on my next trip. Justin and I are debating moving in the fall so I'll have to plan my trip around that but there are some definite fun finds in this year's catalog!

And there you have it: The Five Little Things that I was thankful for this week - nothing huge and I'm sure I could come up with more but we'll save those for next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment