Monday, September 3, 2012

Things you may not know about me...

I believe it's People Magazine that has the "20 Things You Didn't Know About *insert popular celebrity here*" article and this is partially inspired by that. It is also a chance for you, my avid readers, to get to know me a little better.

Even as an adult I am afraid of basements - as a child I used to take our family cat downstairs with me in case something or someone was hiding down there while I was doing laundry.

When I find a new TV show that I like I obsess and watch every episode that I can and then get sad when it's over or I've caught up with the current airing schedule. In the past few years I've obsessed over Brother & Sisters, How I Met Your Mother, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Army Wives and most recently: Gossip Girl. All of these are outside of my other TV show obsessions like One Tree Hill, The Office, Gilmore Girls, and pretty much anything on Bravo.

My biggest fear is having someone break into my home while I am there. This fear comes out WHENEVER I am home alone. Even this morning after Justin left for work I kept "hearing" someone come into the apartment.

Most of my iTunes library consists of music from the show from One Tree Hill.

I am an organizational junkie and love new planners - I buy multiple planners every year because I hate how messy they get after a few months.

Every time I see an add for the current lottery I day dream about how I would spend my millions. My first thoughts are usually: pay off all debt, buy a house, buy a house up north, start my own business or non-profit, pay for different family debt/stuff.

One of my dreams is to own a house that I love as much as I loved my house growing up. I don't need anything huge or luxurious, but something that we can host holidays and make comfortable for our little family.

As much as I might never actually admit it in person, I miss high school and the early years of college. I thought I NEVER would miss high school - I was an average student and was itching to get out by the time I hit junior year but I had some awesome friends and had a lot of great times! And really, how many times as adults do you get to get all fancied up and go to a dance with all of your best friends? 

I have a love-hate relationship with Facebook. I love being able to keep in touch with my friends and family but I hate the drama that comes along with Facebook - and I really don't need to know every single thing that everyone is doing every second of every day. (<---that's a lot of "every"s)




No comments:

Post a Comment